5 Design Tips for Small Backyard Patios
Don’t let a small backyard space inhibit your creativity; get tips on incorporating a new concrete patio to fit a yard of any size. ConcreteNetwork.com has compiled a list of five design tips to help you create a perfect patio for a small backyard by incorporating decorative concrete techniques.
As more housing tracts are developed and living spaces across the U.S. get smaller, homeowners are faced with making the most of the space they have and that includes optimizing smaller backyards. Concrete patios are a great way to incorporate an outdoor living and entertainment area, without worrying about space restrictions.
Here are ConcreteNetwork.com’s five design tips for small backyard patios:
1. Incorporate curves so that the patio blends with the landscaping.
2. Add a pattern or stenciled design to give the look of natural stone.
3. Include a border to clearly and cleanly define the patio area.
4. Create a wide array of decorative effects by incorporating colors that complement surroundings.
5. Allow enough space for desired outdoor furniture to fit properly.
For more information, visit www.ConcreteNetwork.com.